Transfer Talk: Real Madrid make another offer to sign Mbappe – USTimesPost
May 10, 2023 6:50 p.m. ET
The January transfer window may be closed across Europe, but teams are looking towards the summer and rumors are rife. Transfer Talk brings you the latest news on rumours, coming, going and of course completed deals!
TOP STORY: Real Madrid try again with Mbappe and Bellingham
real Madrid are preparing to take a different approach to Paris St Germain forward Kylian Mbappeaccordingly The Telegraph.
It is reported that the league The side are confident of convincing the 24-year-old to join the Santiago Bernabeu despite missing out on his signing last summer.
Mbappe signed a three-year deal at Parc des Princes almost a year ago and the club hierarchy is keen to build the team around him – but there is a degree of uncertainty about PSG after a season that saw them eliminated in the last 16 Champions League. Los Blancos I see an opportunity to take full advantage of the situation with a second signing attempt France International.
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga & more (USA)
– Read on ESPN+: What’s next for Messi? Analysis of its options
PSG will reportedly already be without Lionel Messiwith sources telling ESPN’s Julien Laurens Messi has decided to leave the club when his contract expires.
In the meantime, real Madrid do not stop at Mbappé, as already mentioned Borussia Dortmund midfield player Jude Bellingham after sources told ESPN last week Los Blancos are confident they will land Bellingham.
Carlo Ancelotti’s side are expected to pull off a one-two with two of Europe’s most sought-after players, both seen as stars who could further develop a Real Madrid side that have won four of the last seven Champions League titles.
– Liverpool, BarcelonaAnd Paris St Germain are interested in signing the Newcastle midfielder Bruno Guimaraeswrites AS. The 25-year-old has established himself as a key star for the Magpies this season and it goes without saying First League Rivals Liverpool would be willing to make a €100m offer to sign him. With the St. James’ Park hierarchy trying to make that happen Brazil Despite being part of their project in the long term, he is expected to be handed an improved contract at the end of the season to stave off interest from other clubs.
– Midfield player Mateo Kovacic will probably go Chelsea Three clubs were reportedly interested in signing him this summer the guard. Manchester City, Manchester United And Bayern Munich are said to be keen on the 29-year-old, who will enter the final year of his contract next month. The Blues also believe they could lose with Liverpool as well Mason Mountwho could potentially leave the next permanent manager at Stamford Bridge without two key midfield stars.
– Three clubs from the Saudi Pro League are fighting to sign the Barcelona midfielder Sergio Busquetssays Mundo Deportivo. A member of the 34-year-old’s team of representatives has traveled to Riyadh to hear proposals from Al Hilal, Al Nassr and Al-Shabab, but also has the option of moving there MLS InterMiami page. Only Al Nassr has reportedly made a formal offer so far and they are willing to upgrade the €17m-a-year deal they offered him in January.
– Talks have started between Newcastle and Leicester City about a move for the attacking midfielder JamesMadisonreveals football insider. It’s understood manager Eddie Howe sees the 26-year-old as the ideal profile for his squad, although the Magpies could face competition Tottenham Hotspur, who are also keen to land a deal for the Foxes star. Despite Leicester’s struggles this season, he has remained in impressive form after contributing to 19 goals in 27 Premier League games.
– Tottenham Hotspur goalkeeper Hugo Lloris has only 12 months left on his deal in the summer, but he has already landed a lucrative offer from Saudi Arabiaunderstands the times. It’s reported they would be willing to hand the 36-year-old a £300,000-a-week deal should he make the switch, which is triple the amount he’s currently being paid in north London.