Premier League International Cup: Format, fixtures and more – Liverpool FC
The top two finishers in each group automatically progress to the quarter-finals and will be joined by the two best third-placed teams.
Knockout ties are one-off fixtures, using extra-time and penalties as required.
This season, the Reds are in Group C, alongside fellow PL2 clubs Crystal Palace, Everton and Fulham.
Their European opponents will be Athletic Club, Benfica, Feyenoord and AS Monaco, with the latter first up later this week.
- Get fixture information directly to your phone by downloading the club’s new eCalendar here
- Liverpool v Monaco – September 27 (7pm)
- Liverpool v Benfica – October 22 (2pm)
- Liverpool v Feyenoord – December 6 (7pm)
- Liverpool v Athletic Club – TBC
All matches will be played at the Kirkby Academy.