How many trophies has Pep Guardiola won? When was the last trophy he won? | DAZN News UK
A brilliant former midfielder in his own right, Guardiola has taken his notoriety to new levels with his coaching prowess.
It’s hard to argue that Josep “Pep” Guardiola isn’t the greatest manager of his generation.
The former Barcelona and Spain midfielder had a distinguished career on the field, but despite playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world for over a decade it’s off the pitch where Guardiola truly made his mark in world football (and continues to do so).
Transitioning seamlessly from player to manager in the 2000s, Guardiola took charge of one of the most prosperous eras in Barcelona history, then brought his winning tradition to Bayern Munich and Manchester City, where he continues to win and could lead the Sky Blues to a treble this season.
DAZN takes a look at everything Guardiola has won as a manager so far.
How many trophies has Pep Guardiola won?
Guardiola is only 52 years old, yet his list of silverware rivals that of every manager to have ever stood on the sidelines. As of May 24, 2023, Guardiola has won 33 titles between his stints at Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Manchester City.
- La Liga (x3): 2009, 2010, 2011
- Copa del Rey (x2): 2009, 2012
- Supercopa de España (x3): 2009, 2010, 2011
- UEFA Champions League (x2): 2009, 2011
- UEFA Super Cup (x2): 2009, 2011
- FIFA World Club Cup (x2): 2009, 2011
- Bundesliga (x3): 2014, 2015, 2016
- DFB-Pokal (x2): 2014, 2016
- UEFA Super Cup: 2013
- FIFA World Club Cup: 2013
- Premier League (x5): 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022, 2023
- FA Cup: 2019
- EFL Cup (x4): 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- FA Community Shield (x2): 2018, 2019
When was the last trophy Pep Guardiola won?
This one is incredibly recent, as Guardiola continues to rack up the hardware with Man City. The Sky Blues wrapped up the 2022-23 Premier League title on May 20, 2023, which was the last trophy won by Pep and his side.